Autism passport

Does anyone have one of these, is it useful?  My healthcare team are suggesting I do one.

• In addition to my Irish passport that I’ve proudly held in my 20 years living in the U.K., having an autism passport would be a good thing, as it would enable us to get into all the first class lounges of airports, train stations etc - and frankly, given all the hassles we have to put up with in our daily lives, we deserve to travel first class, keeping it classy - I’m rather classy, timeless and elegant by nature anyway at age 52 when travelling, so I’d love the idea of swanning into the first class lounges - I’d even imagine myself travelling on the Royal Train to Windsor or Sandringham to meet the Royals as I’m a big fan - and since working at our hotel, I’ve seen a few celebs too 

• Yes, I have one.  I have huge sensory needs in medical environments.  Mercifully I haven't had to use it yet but I am glad to know that it there should I get knocked over by a bus

• yeah the only one I’ve ever been aware of is an airport one, if you did one for a hospital it may get more noticed than an airport one would! 

• I'd never heard of them until you posted this but filled one out yesterday. I've been in hospital recently and can see why it would be useful in letting hospital staff understand me and my needs better if i was admitted again in the future 

• Hi, the only passport I’ve had is an autism passport in the airport for going on holiday but I wouldn’t say the airport took much notice of what I wrote in it but they did recognise the autism lanyard!