What do you drink?

I'm just curious - and nosy Grin sorry!

I'm curious to know what we all drink. I used to drink a lot of fizzy drinks and then I moved on to coffee but now I'm drinking tea and water. My doctors and nurses said tea and water were the healthiest drinks for me. I found this has helped my digestive system which I always used to struggle with. But I do still crave the sugary drinks but I only have one every now and then as a treat.

My daughter drinks water, squash and apple juice mostly. I try to keep fizzy drinks away from her as I don't want her digestive system upset or for her to encounter any other problems.

Parents
  • 1 or 2 cups of coffee each day. I like the ritual of grinding beans each morning, plus using a nice quiet brewing method to create a good cup of coffee to start my day with. It’s less about the caffeine and much more about the smells, tastes and routines that mean I need this each day. It’s just incredibly satisfying. Outside of this, I drink a lot of water (both still and sparkling) and the occasional beer (once or twice every few months). If I could only pick one drink, I would choose water. It is the perfect drink really.

• 1 or 2 cups of coffee each day. I like the ritual of grinding beans each morning, plus using a nice quiet brewing method to create a good cup of coffee to start my day with. It’s less about the caffeine and much more about the smells, tastes and routines that mean I need this each day. It’s just incredibly satisfying. Outside of this, I drink a lot of water (both still and sparkling) and the occasional beer (once or twice every few months). If I could only pick one drink, I would choose water. It is the perfect drink really.

Children
No Data