What do you drink?

I'm just curious - and nosy Grin sorry!

I'm curious to know what we all drink. I used to drink a lot of fizzy drinks and then I moved on to coffee but now I'm drinking tea and water. My doctors and nurses said tea and water were the healthiest drinks for me. I found this has helped my digestive system which I always used to struggle with. But I do still crave the sugary drinks but I only have one every now and then as a treat.

My daughter drinks water, squash and apple juice mostly. I try to keep fizzy drinks away from her as I don't want her digestive system upset or for her to encounter any other problems.

Parents
  • I drink no less than 10 spoons of instant coffee a day, sometimes up to 15. That equates to 2-3 litres of instant coffee per day. I always have a pint of water at bedtime with some multi-vits. Odd - but have been doing this for over 10 years now with no evident problems. Curiously, I can go a week or so with just one or two coffees (on holiday) will no I'll effects.

• I drink no less than 10 spoons of instant coffee a day, sometimes up to 15. That equates to 2-3 litres of instant coffee per day. I always have a pint of water at bedtime with some multi-vits. Odd - but have been doing this for over 10 years now with no evident problems. Curiously, I can go a week or so with just one or two coffees (on holiday) will no I'll effects.

Children
No Data