What do you drink?

I'm just curious - and nosy Grin sorry!

I'm curious to know what we all drink. I used to drink a lot of fizzy drinks and then I moved on to coffee but now I'm drinking tea and water. My doctors and nurses said tea and water were the healthiest drinks for me. I found this has helped my digestive system which I always used to struggle with. But I do still crave the sugary drinks but I only have one every now and then as a treat.

My daughter drinks water, squash and apple juice mostly. I try to keep fizzy drinks away from her as I don't want her digestive system upset or for her to encounter any other problems.

Parents
  • I'd say my beverage ratios are about 80% tea and 20% water. Maybe 70/30 actually. Once in a blue moon I'll take theh bottom of a glass of something fizzy but it holds little appeal mostly. My family are horrified that I drink tea with pretty much every meal, no matter what the dinner is. Apparently only certain dinners are 'tea' dinners (fry-up, chippy tea etc.)  but I just automatically make one with all of them. 

I drink coffee when the tea bags run out. So almost never. I also don't like cold drinks. Even with water I boil the kettle to do at least 60% hot

• Even with water I boil the kettle to do at least 60% hot

I do this as well. I have a Smart kettle and it allows me to choose what temperature it boils to which is great for my OCD as it's got to be exactly right or I can't drink it. It's good as well because it means my little girl can't burn herself.

• Even with water I boil the kettle to do at least 60% hot

I do this as well. I have a Smart kettle and it allows me to choose what temperature it boils to which is great for my OCD as it's got to be exactly right or I can't drink it. It's good as well because it means my little girl can't burn herself.

Children
No Data