Terrible anxiety

My anxiety has reached a new high for terrible. I feel sick all the time all throughout the day I haven't been sick but I feel like I will be. It's even affecting me when I drink. I'm tired all the time. And I'm getting pains especially in my stomach, sides and chest. I've had tests at hospital before to make sure nothings wrong and everything was fine as always but I don't feel fine I feel awful and my digestion is acting up as well. Just sick of this rubbish now. Would appreciate any advice and what you do to help yourself if you experience this as well.

Thanks, T.

Parents
  • High levels of anxiety usually mean tension in muscles and your stomach, but also other consequences, that might explain your pain but also sickness.

Reducing your anxiety by trying different ways is best as its about finding a way that works for you, there are plenty of ideas on here and via google, but the best way is CBT techniques like thinking better about things, avoid worrying and think about things you can do instead, thinking more positively or realistically, and choosing not to suffer.  You are sick of it, so use that energy to motivate you, each time you feel any of these symptoms say to yourself 'i want to work on my anxiety, pain, and sickness to feel better'

Self-coaching can help manage difficult things, coping even though its difficult, it programs our brains to cope better automatically, though its something to keep doing through life as you can easily slip back.   

• High levels of anxiety usually mean tension in muscles and your stomach, but also other consequences, that might explain your pain but also sickness.

Reducing your anxiety by trying different ways is best as its about finding a way that works for you, there are plenty of ideas on here and via google, but the best way is CBT techniques like thinking better about things, avoid worrying and think about things you can do instead, thinking more positively or realistically, and choosing not to suffer.  You are sick of it, so use that energy to motivate you, each time you feel any of these symptoms say to yourself 'i want to work on my anxiety, pain, and sickness to feel better'

Self-coaching can help manage difficult things, coping even though its difficult, it programs our brains to cope better automatically, though its something to keep doing through life as you can easily slip back.   

Children
No Data