Food and Drink

Hi,

What's your food and drink diet like?

Mine isn't the best. I don't eat much because I get a lot of pains and it puts me off because everything hurts. I try to eat plain foods if possible.

Drinking is pretty much the same. I don't feel that thirsty much so don't drink a lot.

I see a dietician as well but she's not much help yet.

Parents
  • I struggle a lot with food and digestion and it can make things very difficult. I have an amazing dietitian though who has helped me so much (probably saved my life even)- She is even the person that picked up on me being autistic - I had been struggling with mental health issues and the digestion issues for years and noone realised I was autistic but she did and it has made such a difference to my life. If you want I can give you her details :), she has a lot of autistic patients and is very caring. 

• I too struggle with food although I eat as healthy as I can. I do eat bananas and apples but mainly pasta and potatoes as I struggle with some textures. I do enjoy Pip And Nut peanut butter and buy it in bulk for the protein. I bake my own bread with mixed results as it does not always rise as well as I would like but still tastes better than store brought. I try not to comfort eat but it can be hard to resist at times.   

• I too struggle with food although I eat as healthy as I can. I do eat bananas and apples but mainly pasta and potatoes as I struggle with some textures. I do enjoy Pip And Nut peanut butter and buy it in bulk for the protein. I bake my own bread with mixed results as it does not always rise as well as I would like but still tastes better than store brought. I try not to comfort eat but it can be hard to resist at times.   

Children
No Data