Food and Drink

Hi,

What's your food and drink diet like?

Mine isn't the best. I don't eat much because I get a lot of pains and it puts me off because everything hurts. I try to eat plain foods if possible.

Drinking is pretty much the same. I don't feel that thirsty much so don't drink a lot.

I see a dietician as well but she's not much help yet.

Parents
  • Mine is pretty good, as long as I’m motivated to cook! I don’t really eat meat unless my body has a craving for it. I’m not keen on fruits. I like the taste, but not the textures, so I have fruit juices or smoothies that aren’t too thick. I don’t really get thirsty, so just try to remember to drink regardless. I drink tea, and keep my water cup filled when home.

The only ‘pop’ I drink is when it’s with rum or Jack Daniels, and that’s rarely. I will eat what I fancy, and never deny myself something because others deem it unhealthy.

Today breakfast was a skinny bagel with marmite.

I had a jam doughnut from the bakery mid morning.

For lunch I had a bowl of quinoa salad with 9 different vegetables Heavy check mark

For dinner I had a portion of cheese and onion quiche with a mixed leaf and veg salad.

Tomorrow will probably be a vegetable curry with jackfruit to bulk it out.

• Mine is pretty good, as long as I’m motivated to cook! I don’t really eat meat unless my body has a craving for it. I’m not keen on fruits. I like the taste, but not the textures, so I have fruit juices or smoothies that aren’t too thick. I don’t really get thirsty, so just try to remember to drink regardless. I drink tea, and keep my water cup filled when home.

The only ‘pop’ I drink is when it’s with rum or Jack Daniels, and that’s rarely. I will eat what I fancy, and never deny myself something because others deem it unhealthy.

Today breakfast was a skinny bagel with marmite.

I had a jam doughnut from the bakery mid morning.

For lunch I had a bowl of quinoa salad with 9 different vegetables Heavy check mark

For dinner I had a portion of cheese and onion quiche with a mixed leaf and veg salad.

Tomorrow will probably be a vegetable curry with jackfruit to bulk it out.

Children
No Data