Trying to improve my health and lifestyle

Hi

Trying to get healthy makes me feel more unhealthy. I was on klonopin for 9 years and titrated off about a year go. I lost a lot of weight, about 60 pounds through diet and exercise. The whole process felt terrible. The withdrawal was awful but also the weight loss was tough. I work a night shift job that is pretty physical too and that was really hard on my body. Not to mention making it hard for me to fall asleep at night. I live nyc with my husband because he went to school here. He just graduated this May and is now looking for a job. I really don't like living here because it is sooo stimulating- the people, the crowds, the lights. I am from a small rural town so I still experience culture shock, but now its just kind of like a depression. I want to get back on the klonopin but I know that is a bad idea. I used to use over exercising to cope with the stress and anxiety but I had to stop because it was making me REALLY messed up. (angry, moody, too low body fat, no periods, ect...) I don't know how to be okay here in NYC with this fast lifestyle where you are never left alone. Im not sure what to do, or what else I can change.

Parents Reply Children
No Data