SSRIs

Hello,

Has anyone found SSRIs to help with sensitivities? I used to take them for anxiety but the one I took seemed to stop working. Not sure if they actually help with my irritations such as noise and fidgeting people, but I would so love a pill that levelled everything out to be more manageable. 

Parents
  • My son was on and off them. They were hit or miss mostly. We then tried CDB but it lowered his immune system. So, I bought him a Ashwaganda and a mushroom complex, which he started in half-dose. These plus a Multi and a few life-style changes really helped with depression.

As for being hyper-sensitive, I've only found 1: being MORE in tune with senses helps because I can then identify and properly change my surroundings. Natural lighting, 100% natural fibres, natural and scent-free cleaning agents. Etc. CDB can help, but I use it for focus when needed. Attempting to dull what humans naturally use to make calculations in the world around might work for a minute. But I find attempts to suppress a natural working order means being more frustrated, exhausted and also unable to trouble shoot the problem. 

• My son was on and off them. They were hit or miss mostly. We then tried CDB but it lowered his immune system. So, I bought him a Ashwaganda and a mushroom complex, which he started in half-dose. These plus a Multi and a few life-style changes really helped with depression.

As for being hyper-sensitive, I've only found 1: being MORE in tune with senses helps because I can then identify and properly change my surroundings. Natural lighting, 100% natural fibres, natural and scent-free cleaning agents. Etc. CDB can help, but I use it for focus when needed. Attempting to dull what humans naturally use to make calculations in the world around might work for a minute. But I find attempts to suppress a natural working order means being more frustrated, exhausted and also unable to trouble shoot the problem. 

Children
No Data