SSRIs

Hello,

Has anyone found SSRIs to help with sensitivities? I used to take them for anxiety but the one I took seemed to stop working. Not sure if they actually help with my irritations such as noise and fidgeting people, but I would so love a pill that levelled everything out to be more manageable. 

Parents
  • I was given SSRIs for depression and suicidal thoughts, but I do not recommend them. They removed highs and lows and emotions and made me into a robot, and also killed my sex drive and gave me other side effects such as sweating (which exacerbates anxiety).

It wasn't until I was off them for more than a year that my emotions started to return. People in my family said I was a different person when I was on anti-depressants. I noticed the difference after I came off them. It's difficult to notice the absence of something, but when the thing comes back you realise it was gone.

• I was given SSRIs for depression and suicidal thoughts, but I do not recommend them. They removed highs and lows and emotions and made me into a robot, and also killed my sex drive and gave me other side effects such as sweating (which exacerbates anxiety).

It wasn't until I was off them for more than a year that my emotions started to return. People in my family said I was a different person when I was on anti-depressants. I noticed the difference after I came off them. It's difficult to notice the absence of something, but when the thing comes back you realise it was gone.

Children
No Data