Should I Seek Medical Attention Or Ignore Things?!

Hi.

Lockdown 3 has been a little stressful but some strange things are happening in regards to my health which didn’t happen during the other two lockdowns. My monthly cycle stopped a couple of months ago and instead, replaced itself with tummy/hip/back spasms and a suspected urine infection which has now gone after I kept drinking a ton of water and cranberry juice. My body however randomly feels washed out and that someone has run me over with a tractor. I’ve lost some scalp hair and wake up 5-6 times in the night for no reason most of the time. I get some cramp aches sometimes but it’s more sharp, stabbing pains. Always feeling tired even after doing the littlest thing, nauseous, back ache. I’m definitely not pregnant as I’m single and haven’t been out of the family house at all except to do food shopping and sit in the garden. I do have IBS but it’s never stopped my cycles like this. My family and friends want me to go to A+E but I’ve laughed it off saying it’s nothing and that I have a strong fear of needles. I do take a daily vitamin tablet and haven’t missed any doses.

Any idea what I should do? Most of the doctors and NHS 111 in my area are useless and have had nasty experiences with them over the last few years!

Parents
  • I'm not giving medial anything.. IBS/digestive issues are very common amoung ASD--it sucks. In spring/summer--I need additional hydration with reverse osmosis/distilled CLEAN water w/added trace minerals. If it were me, I'd start with electrolyte packets (emergen-c sweetened w/fruit juice) and magnesium citrate, along with a mutli-vitamin. If after a wk or two I didn't improve,I'd make it to the dr. & get blood work done. I can't stand Dr's either, I usually go in with a solid plan & I don't divert---if the Dr doesn't allow/roll with it--I pick another Dr. I'm sorry you are going through this!

• I'm not giving medial anything.. IBS/digestive issues are very common amoung ASD--it sucks. In spring/summer--I need additional hydration with reverse osmosis/distilled CLEAN water w/added trace minerals. If it were me, I'd start with electrolyte packets (emergen-c sweetened w/fruit juice) and magnesium citrate, along with a mutli-vitamin. If after a wk or two I didn't improve,I'd make it to the dr. & get blood work done. I can't stand Dr's either, I usually go in with a solid plan & I don't divert---if the Dr doesn't allow/roll with it--I pick another Dr. I'm sorry you are going through this!

Children