Am I evil?

For saying, "No!" to the Vaccine?

I had to be cute to others who asked me about the Vaccine, and say that I wasn't eligible. However, I don't feel comfortable doing so.

The receptionist at the Doctors' was understanding and didn't shame or virtue-signal me. But I am still trying to walk a tightrope.

Parents
  • I dont care.  I think people who are anti vax may still benefit us all by getting covid and maybe removing their deficient genes from the gene pool.  At the very least they will add to the herd immunity.  This world is survival of the fittest and I will take whatever edge i can get to be in a better position than others.  If that comes as a vaccine that gives me 80% immunity to a virus that is more deadly than ebola, I will take it.  If you dont want to, thats your business, but I think those that choose to say no with no good reason should not be eligible to use the NHS if they get Covid.  They should be taken off somewhere and left to either fight it off or die.

• People do things that are bad for their health all the time but we don't suggest that they should be denied the NHS. I for example cannot stop eating food that is bad for me. I love Indian takeaway, cake, biscuits and crisps. I was already considered overweight pre-pandemic and I've since gained another stone in weight thanks to working from home and not having to move very much. 

• Well actually they won't treat drug addicts ,smokers and the obese for a range of conditions.Unless they change there ways. And they woldn't give my daughter a brace because she sucked her thumb.

• To be honest I think the only hope for our social care system right now is nationalisation and transition to a system that's free at the point of use like the NHS. Phase out the state pension but provide free social care to everyone who needs it. Given current government policy I find this unlikely.

• To be honest I think the only hope for our social care system right now is nationalisation and transition to a system that's free at the point of use like the NHS. Phase out the state pension but provide free social care to everyone who needs it. Given current government policy I find this unlikely.

Children
No Data