Am I evil?

For saying, "No!" to the Vaccine?

I had to be cute to others who asked me about the Vaccine, and say that I wasn't eligible. However, I don't feel comfortable doing so.

The receptionist at the Doctors' was understanding and didn't shame or virtue-signal me. But I am still trying to walk a tightrope.

Parents
  • No, you're not evil - you are making a personal decision - all decisions come with responsibility - if you're ok with your decision, then it's right for you.

It's a very personal thing.   I do not want the vaccine - for all sorts of reasons - and feelings - but I realise I'm going to be manipulated and messed around if I don't submit to the coercion - and I don't have time to muck about - so I'm being stabbed on the weekend.

• No, you're not evil - you are making a personal decision - all decisions come with responsibility - if you're ok with your decision, then it's right for you.

It's a very personal thing.   I do not want the vaccine - for all sorts of reasons - and feelings - but I realise I'm going to be manipulated and messed around if I don't submit to the coercion - and I don't have time to muck about - so I'm being stabbed on the weekend.

Children
No Data