Feeling sick and suicidal

I'm Cookie, hi.

For some time I've had a feeling like I'm not right, in the sense that I feel sick and under the weather. I have a tummy ache every day all day and it's worse once I've eaten, especially in the morning. A part of me feels like I should go to the doctor or a&e but then another part says I shouldn't. I have severe Autism and rely on my family doing most things for me. I have poor diet - likely cause of what's wrong with me - and I rarely go outside. I've no friends and I work from home in my dads business. I just feel like life isn't worth it for me. Why get better when I can hardly do things by myself. And I am not going to change I've only gotten worse autism wise so is it worth getting my health looked at and fixed? Because I know there's something wrong. I can feel it but I don't know if it's worth it. I feel partly suicidal and I don't see much of a future but is it worth it me going on?

Parents
  • YES IT IS . Get to a doctor as soon as you can.  Tell your dad and he can take you or talk to you more about the thoughts in your head. Holy sh*t ! is it worth it  ? YES IT IS ! 

make friends here. 

You're a skilled optical lens maker arent you ?  Your dad relies on you.  You doing very well considering having severe autism. Think of your achievements. Can you think of a new way of doing things to gve your dad an advantage ?

never give up never ever

each autistic person is here for a reason 

Nature put you here and will take you away again just like anyone else. In mean time, talk to your dad, ignore all suicidal thoughts and instead go with the flow around you. It appears you just need to get out more. Express this to your dad by text, email, or screaming. 

Sorry for the rant and I shouldnt dish out any advice ,,,,,  its just the dad in me screaming NO ! 

• YES IT IS . Get to a doctor as soon as you can.  Tell your dad and he can take you or talk to you more about the thoughts in your head. Holy sh*t ! is it worth it  ? YES IT IS ! 

make friends here. 

You're a skilled optical lens maker arent you ?  Your dad relies on you.  You doing very well considering having severe autism. Think of your achievements. Can you think of a new way of doing things to gve your dad an advantage ?

never give up never ever

each autistic person is here for a reason 

Nature put you here and will take you away again just like anyone else. In mean time, talk to your dad, ignore all suicidal thoughts and instead go with the flow around you. It appears you just need to get out more. Express this to your dad by text, email, or screaming. 

Sorry for the rant and I shouldnt dish out any advice ,,,,,  its just the dad in me screaming NO ! 

Children
No Data