Personal Independence Payment (PIP) query

Hello, have any people here applied for the Personal Independence Payment and been successful? I have a telephone appointment on Monday and I know it will be a hard interview, uncomfortable in places. I know not everyone is awarded it. I feel like I am overthinking it and stressing myself out. My ASD mentor said I have a good case to support my application but I know others who haven't been successful first time and have had to appeal the original decision. Any thoughts/advice welcome. 

Thank you

Parents
  • The payment is based on your needs - things like not being able to feed, dress, wash, deal with money, journeys, social issues etc. -  It's points make prizes - the very fact they are doing a phone interview means you will score zero points for communication, comprehension  etc.    I think it's very unfair to do this - almost a scam to short-change us from the outset.

There's a breakdown of the way points are awarded here:

https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/personal-independence-payment-pip/pip-points-system

Be careful that they don't hoodwink you into minimising your problems to disqualify you - these people are NOT your friends.    They are trained to manipulate lying/faking NTs -  so we are a total piece of cake for them to railroad into agreeing that we have no issues and also probably apologising for taking their time..

• The payment is based on your needs - things like not being able to feed, dress, wash, deal with money, journeys, social issues etc. -  It's points make prizes - the very fact they are doing a phone interview means you will score zero points for communication, comprehension  etc.    I think it's very unfair to do this - almost a scam to short-change us from the outset.

There's a breakdown of the way points are awarded here:

https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/personal-independence-payment-pip/pip-points-system

Be careful that they don't hoodwink you into minimising your problems to disqualify you - these people are NOT your friends.    They are trained to manipulate lying/faking NTs -  so we are a total piece of cake for them to railroad into agreeing that we have no issues and also probably apologising for taking their time..

Children
No Data