The New Government "Virus Tracker" App/Software

...Greetings, Anyone, This is My first Thread since March ("Lockdown")... (Perhaps a pattern may be seen here. Thus anyone of a paranoid/nervous nature (e.g.Myself!) might best not read further...)

I start This Thread seeing if anyone else understands what I am also thinking. I once read in a Newspaper that "The UK is the most surveillance-heavy Nation after China and Russia"... so what will this "Virus Tracker App" be doing after 2021, given that it has & links Names, or EMails, or Addresses, or Details about a Person...? 

Also, what is to stop Persons putting in a False Name/Address/Email...instead of their own? 

Also, what if a person is forced to isolate (through being contacted by this App)... then after 14 days they have no symptoms... but then upon the <>13th day they get yet another message forcing them to Isolate again? (& Over & over...)

Also, what is to stop Malicious Hackers from falsifying information about others...?

...Apart from all of that... Glad Tidings to anyone reading.

Parents
  • This app will not work at all, mainly because of human error, glitches and most people won't use it

I know someone who has switched to an older phone so their work can't force them to use it. If they did use it and weren't allowed to work then they wouldn't be able to pay their bills

• This app will not work at all, mainly because of human error, glitches and most people won't use it

I know someone who has switched to an older phone so their work can't force them to use it. If they did use it and weren't allowed to work then they wouldn't be able to pay their bills

Children
No Data