This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CBD oil for three year old?

Hello all, I am wondering if anyone has any experience of giving a young child CBD oil ? My son is three and on the spectrum. He has lots of words but doesn’t use language functionally and also appears to have problem comprehending. He’s extremely hyper and I feel being able to calm him down would be the first step in learning how to interact and express himself. I put CBD in the search on the website here but no articles appeared, which I find strange given it’s a big subject. Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • How desperate are you? Maybe wait till his brain has developed a bit more. I am totally into the weed - cbd oil etc. It is not oil r4eally but a tincture extracted into veg oil. If it was actually oil it would blow thier heads off. 

The secrets to the universe and meaning of life are all locked up inside Cannabis. It is Gods plant and anything that is against it is Satan. It is called the great deception. 

• How desperate are you? Maybe wait till his brain has developed a bit more. I am totally into the weed - cbd oil etc. It is not oil r4eally but a tincture extracted into veg oil. If it was actually oil it would blow thier heads off. 

The secrets to the universe and meaning of life are all locked up inside Cannabis. It is Gods plant and anything that is against it is Satan. It is called the great deception. 

Children
No Data