Sensory issue

Hi

I should start this with I have Asperger's and quite severe ADD at 24 (diagnosed at 20).

I'm very supportive of this global movement about #blacklivesmatter and protests but since all social media is being completely plastered with everything it can and 9 out of 10 posts are about the cause, I can't help but feel really stressed and overwhelmed from it all. I feel pressured to be like everyone else but I get a little scared by it all and it's making me very stressed. Not alot of things make me feel like this, I've been completely fine in lockdown as I love to stay indoors anyway. Am I overthinking this or is it effecting anyone else too?

Parents
  • Hi

it's what you do every day that counts, not what you do once a year. Carry on being true to yourself and your values and to others that interact with you. 

• But we live in fear like Black people in America. One reason I stya in most of the time is because I am scared of the police in England. Especially the millennial police who are brought up on 'shoot'em up' games on their Playboy. 

• That's a fake narrative and fake data - black people are much more likely (statistically) to be shot by other black people in the US (and the UK) and white people are far more likely to be shot by a black cop.

You'll notice that the only cities on fire are Democrat run - they are encouraging / paying for this to damage Trump.

• That's a fake narrative and fake data - black people are much more likely (statistically) to be shot by other black people in the US (and the UK) and white people are far more likely to be shot by a black cop.

You'll notice that the only cities on fire are Democrat run - they are encouraging / paying for this to damage Trump.

Children