Sensory issue

Hi

I should start this with I have Asperger's and quite severe ADD at 24 (diagnosed at 20).

I'm very supportive of this global movement about #blacklivesmatter and protests but since all social media is being completely plastered with everything it can and 9 out of 10 posts are about the cause, I can't help but feel really stressed and overwhelmed from it all. I feel pressured to be like everyone else but I get a little scared by it all and it's making me very stressed. Not alot of things make me feel like this, I've been completely fine in lockdown as I love to stay indoors anyway. Am I overthinking this or is it effecting anyone else too?

Parents
  • Yes - It's all fake - pallets of bricks being delivered to the planned riot scenes, paid agitators being bussed in, undercover police being identified smashing windows, political donators promising to bail out and pay for lawyers for rioters who are prepared to martyr themselves to get arrested.

This all has NOTHING to do with black lives - this is a political coup d'état by the Democrat Party to try to steal the 2020 US election.

• Yes - It's all fake - pallets of bricks being delivered to the planned riot scenes, paid agitators being bussed in, undercover police being identified smashing windows, political donators promising to bail out and pay for lawyers for rioters who are prepared to martyr themselves to get arrested.

This all has NOTHING to do with black lives - this is a political coup d'état by the Democrat Party to try to steal the 2020 US election.

Children
No Data