This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CBD OIL

Has anyone tried CBD OIL to help with calming Autistic children?

Parents
  • After all, hemp oil is quite a strong drug. I would not risk giving my child such a product. I take [link removed by moderator] to relieve anxiety as a sedative occasionally. I don't know if addiction can develop. I don't know if it can become addictive. According to its effect, maybe if a doctor prescribes it as a stress reliever, I could give it to a child. The fact that the child cannot respond adequately to the received effect, of course, restrains the use of such a drug in children's therapy. And the hemp oil calmed me down beyond the expected effect. I slept through the afternoon.

• After all, hemp oil is quite a strong drug. I would not risk giving my child such a product. I take [link removed by moderator] to relieve anxiety as a sedative occasionally. I don't know if addiction can develop. I don't know if it can become addictive. According to its effect, maybe if a doctor prescribes it as a stress reliever, I could give it to a child. The fact that the child cannot respond adequately to the received effect, of course, restrains the use of such a drug in children's therapy. And the hemp oil calmed me down beyond the expected effect. I slept through the afternoon.

Children
No Data