This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CBD OIL

Has anyone tried CBD OIL to help with calming Autistic children?

Parents
  • I think that children with autism should only be given CBD when they are depressed. They’re not like everyone else, so they start to reject or humiliated from an early age, because children are cruel. I sometimes can't cope with life's difficulties, and I start using [link removed by moderator] so that depression doesn't consume me. With them, I think it’s even worse, so I think they need this oil, after all, it does not cause addiction yet, it just relaxes.

• I think that children with autism should only be given CBD when they are depressed. They’re not like everyone else, so they start to reject or humiliated from an early age, because children are cruel. I sometimes can't cope with life's difficulties, and I start using [link removed by moderator] so that depression doesn't consume me. With them, I think it’s even worse, so I think they need this oil, after all, it does not cause addiction yet, it just relaxes.

Children