Poor sleep

Hello everyone,

I had been suffering from poor sleep for a while, but recently made some changes which started to improve it (eg not having caffeine after 12 p.m and using a weighted blanket). However, the massive change to my routine, brought about by the lockdown, seems to have really damaged my sleep quality. I can fall asleep ok, but I keep waking up too early, with my mind buzzing so much that I am unable to go back to sleep.

If anyone has any recommendations of methods they've used that have improved their sleep, I'd be grateful if you could share them. 

Parents
  • Great idea cutting out the caffeine. I used to drink way too much of it and that impacted my sleeping pattern very badly. I drink a lot more tea now and my sleep is better for it. I've got blackout blinds too and this has also helped me with my sleep.

• Great idea cutting out the caffeine. I used to drink way too much of it and that impacted my sleeping pattern very badly. I drink a lot more tea now and my sleep is better for it. I've got blackout blinds too and this has also helped me with my sleep.

Children
No Data