Feeling scared

Hi, i hope your all well. I am finding life very difficult, I am a single mum of two children, 4 and 2 years old. It has been a year since I separated from my ex, and it has been a nightmare, the stress and anxiety of it all. I am taking each day as it comes, and staying so strong for my children. I know in my heart, that I would like to share my life with someone, but I don’t want to rush into everything, as I want my next relationship to be my last, and get married one day. But I am feeling very scared and anxious thinking what if it never happens, and no one will accept me for me again, as my ex partner was my first ever relationship when I was 21, I am now 31. This fear leaves me feeling so low and sad and depressed, which is making me feel so tired and drained. I would like to get to a place where I feel content in myself, to be happy, even if it doesn’t happen in a very long time that I meet someone, but I am struggling so much with my negative thoughts all the time, thinking what if it never happens. Also I am not sure the best places, to try and meet someone very genuine, as I am a busy full time mum. I hope this all makes sense. Can anyone relate to how I am feeling? Thank you so much for listening to me, it means a lot to me 

Parents
  • Hello. Your kiddies are still so young, concentrate on them and you for a while. Do things you enjoy, go to groups and try new things if you can. You'll meet like minded people and one day you may meet that specdial someone

Try not to worry over it, your still young 

• Hello. Your kiddies are still so young, concentrate on them and you for a while. Do things you enjoy, go to groups and try new things if you can. You'll meet like minded people and one day you may meet that specdial someone

Try not to worry over it, your still young 

Children
No Data