Feeling scared

Hi, i hope your all well. I am finding life very difficult, I am a single mum of two children, 4 and 2 years old. It has been a year since I separated from my ex, and it has been a nightmare, the stress and anxiety of it all. I am taking each day as it comes, and staying so strong for my children. I know in my heart, that I would like to share my life with someone, but I don’t want to rush into everything, as I want my next relationship to be my last, and get married one day. But I am feeling very scared and anxious thinking what if it never happens, and no one will accept me for me again, as my ex partner was my first ever relationship when I was 21, I am now 31. This fear leaves me feeling so low and sad and depressed, which is making me feel so tired and drained. I would like to get to a place where I feel content in myself, to be happy, even if it doesn’t happen in a very long time that I meet someone, but I am struggling so much with my negative thoughts all the time, thinking what if it never happens. Also I am not sure the best places, to try and meet someone very genuine, as I am a busy full time mum. I hope this all makes sense. Can anyone relate to how I am feeling? Thank you so much for listening to me, it means a lot to me