Talking to parents

Hi there.

I'm 16 yers old and I'm pretty sure that I've got Asperger's Syndrome and I've already found a psychologist who would asess me. The problem is that I don't know how I could tell my parents about that. Have you got any idea? What would you do?

Looking forward to some answers
Loony

Parents
  • Hi Wave 

have you completed any online assessments to provide ‘evidence’ of your suspicions? What about writing a letter to your parents to explain how you’ve felt over the years and why you want to proceed with diagnosis?

As a parent my first thoughts are for the well-being of my children and how to help them navigate life’s problems. It’s my duty, responsibility and what I am committed to doing for them.

What’s your relationship with your parents like?

• Hi Wave 

have you completed any online assessments to provide ‘evidence’ of your suspicions? What about writing a letter to your parents to explain how you’ve felt over the years and why you want to proceed with diagnosis?

As a parent my first thoughts are for the well-being of my children and how to help them navigate life’s problems. It’s my duty, responsibility and what I am committed to doing for them.

What’s your relationship with your parents like?

Children
No Data