Need Help Please

I’m feeling at my lowest point and I need help please. I don’t know what to do, but I know I need help. My mind is a mess and I can’t do anything. I couldn’t go to work today, my chest is aching worse than ever and I’m tired I can hardly keep my eyes open. The attack will pass. Have to keep breathing softly. But my mind it’s so bad and I’m finding it hard to control the darker thoughts and my personality disorders are acting up it’s like having a billion people in my head all at once. I’ve phoned my doctor and my therapist both aren’t answering. Has anybody else experienced? Please help me I need help with this asap. Lora.

Parents
  • It may be worth seeing a gp, as its a possibility you could have chronic fatigue syndrome and /or fibromyalgia..(the physical aspect/bodily)

The mania(billions of people) could be due to depression.I spoke to the wellbeing service only yesterday and explained the very same thing youve indicated here.,and they told me its a classic symptom of depression anxiety and stress.

In no way am i playing anything down, not for you nor myself...but this lady called Amy(wellbeing service) was merely stating that its a very usual symptom of depression...as she hears it on a daily..whereas you and i, and whoever else suffers this...We feel its just us and its a feeling of insanity at times...

If you have a wellbeing service in your area... they can triage you over the phone(hour call) and the cbt etc is a good start .

Im finding gps dont seem to do anything....its a terrible state within the nhs, *in my experience.*for Autism etc and all the co morbid conditions that may come along with Autism..Ocd, depression, anxiety....

• It may be worth seeing a gp, as its a possibility you could have chronic fatigue syndrome and /or fibromyalgia..(the physical aspect/bodily)

The mania(billions of people) could be due to depression.I spoke to the wellbeing service only yesterday and explained the very same thing youve indicated here.,and they told me its a classic symptom of depression anxiety and stress.

In no way am i playing anything down, not for you nor myself...but this lady called Amy(wellbeing service) was merely stating that its a very usual symptom of depression...as she hears it on a daily..whereas you and i, and whoever else suffers this...We feel its just us and its a feeling of insanity at times...

If you have a wellbeing service in your area... they can triage you over the phone(hour call) and the cbt etc is a good start .

Im finding gps dont seem to do anything....its a terrible state within the nhs, *in my experience.*for Autism etc and all the co morbid conditions that may come along with Autism..Ocd, depression, anxiety....

Children
No Data