Feel like im breaking

Im Lora and my life is just crumbling to pieces. The people around me are sick and have been for the last years and since ive been slowly starting to break. I feel like an egg, cracking and am terrified because i know very soon I will just crack and that will be my life over.

Its hard because everyday everything seems worse than yesterday. its horrible. It puts me in a bad mood and makes me thing awful things about myself and others. I never used to be like this. Six years ago life was perfect. I was happy, me family was happy and healthy and I could see a future. Now theres nothing but emptiness and darkness.

The day is quickly approaching when ill 'crack' and lose myself. But I want a friend, someone to talk to before that happens so you can get to know the real me before its to late. I want at least someone to know who I am and what I'm like before my memory is gone forever. I get angry recently but thats not me, it never used to be. I liked music, art, walking and reading. Ive never had a friend, someone I could talk to or understand me. I find myself and life so disappointing. I had a fantastic family and we had some good times and now those times are coming to a sad end.

Im so upset and so scared of what's coming and Im afraid ill break down before its time.

Parents
  • Hi, Lora. I'm really sorry you're going through such a tough time. It's so difficult when the people around you are unwell/struggling and you're doing your best to help everyone. It's important to try and take care of yourself too, as hard as that is. 

Feel free to send me a friend request on this site if you'd like - I'm happy for you to send me a message when you want to chat.

• Hi DuckBread. Thanks for you're message and for allowing me to sen you afriend request. 

Im glad you understand this. its so hard. Ive been working so hard trying to balance life around everythings that happening but its almost impossible to do and to make matters worse my hairs falling out though i think thats stress maybe? but i am trying to take care of myself as well. every night i try and devote five minutes of me time when possible

thanks again for your message its really kind of you.

• It is really hard to balance. People always say to me, "You just need to slow down and take a break," but that's easier said than done!

Hair can sometimes fall out due to stress. It might be worth talking to your doctor about how you're feeling to see if you can get any support for yourself.

5 minutes of me time is a good start Slight smile I like to get myself a cup of tea and try to drink it without any distractions, or just take a few minutes to read a chapter of a book. I find that reading takes me somewhere else for a little while.

• It is really hard to balance. People always say to me, "You just need to slow down and take a break," but that's easier said than done!

Hair can sometimes fall out due to stress. It might be worth talking to your doctor about how you're feeling to see if you can get any support for yourself.

5 minutes of me time is a good start Slight smile I like to get myself a cup of tea and try to drink it without any distractions, or just take a few minutes to read a chapter of a book. I find that reading takes me somewhere else for a little while.

Children
No Data