Reasons you DON'T want to die, whether deliberately or not...

Hello

I am currently working on a suicide prevention/crisis plan. One of the questions are 'what are your reasons for living', I really have no idea and can't think of any and have said this to my worker.

I wondered what other ASD/AS people's answer would be to this.

If you can, a sentence or two written would be welcome.

Thanks

Parents
  • because if i did it would hurt the people who loved me.

also if you did your worker would have to go to court and they would ask them what they were doing to prevent this from happening, it could hurt them so much that they may even give up their career which may result in one less person helping people like us. . .

• because if i did it would hurt the people who loved me.

also if you did your worker would have to go to court and they would ask them what they were doing to prevent this from happening, it could hurt them so much that they may even give up their career which may result in one less person helping people like us. . .

Children
  • No they wouldn't, I have thought about these things. I have written a really good letter explaining about the support I have had from my health team and that it in no way reflects their lack of support, expertise or otherwise. Sometimes, there really is nothing anyone can do despite expertise from trained professionals in helping people with these difficulties, if that was the case, no one would voluntarily end their life.