* this thread needs YOU ! *, Which car/motorbike/tractor/drone/plane/skateboard/surfboard/boat/train is the coolest ever

I used fast cars, motorcycles, drinking beer, fighting, chasing women, and having bad relationships to try to fit into society but the real issue was I was on the spectrum.

It took me a long  time to work out what the real issue was. Have you had a similar experience ?

did you up the adrenalin in your life to try and fit in ? like climbing ice mountains at night with a torch on your head !

did you drink far too much to overcome your lacking social skills ? Funny stories are most welcome as well of course we do need a laugh.

Have you made a complete tit of yourself ? lets us know please.

Did you join the army or the navy by mistake ?  lets us know please. 

does driving cars and/or motorcycles help calm your autism related anxiety or make it worse (eg road rage) ? lets us know

did autism cause you to be so aggressive you got arrested a lot,,,, how did you deal with it, how did your parents deal with it ?

telling jokes about your autism and autistic mistakes is most welcome

Parents
  • Or...guitarist? I get a buzz from  guitar Gods.  Often drag hubbie along to gigs. He's even driven the Delta Blues trail with me, right through Mississippi. This probably  has nothing to do with my Asperger's, I just like a guitar shredder

“We start our lives with blues . . . with music. It's our first language. It's the rhythm of the womb. It's your mama's heartbeat inside your head.”

― David M Clark, Professor Brown Shoes Teaches the Blues

• I love the bluse +guitars.

I have too many favourites to list right back to Robert Johnson I can't get enough love rock too pink floyd are amazing, led zeppelin, ahhh I don't want to start a list.

Do you play Guitar? 

• I love the bluse +guitars.

I have too many favourites to list right back to Robert Johnson I can't get enough love rock too pink floyd are amazing, led zeppelin, ahhh I don't want to start a list.

Do you play Guitar? 

Children
No Data