Autism Anxiety and Diet

Hello Everyone 

I need to help and advice as I thinking my anxiety crisis is coming back which is not great as last time it last 4 years before I entered recovery this year. I'm under alot of stress at the minute as I'm on process of changing jobs to move closer to home.

I experiencing increased tummy aches which is caused by stress and increased tension which brings on the flaps and runs. 

I'm wondering how everyone deals with Autism Anxiety using natural methods not medication. 

Also what diets do you recommend for someone who suffers with Autism to prevent complications and autism anxiety. 

Any advice will be gratefully appreciated.

Parents
  • I don't have any diet advice but the things I use for my anxiety are getting outside more, especially in nature, and just sitting or walking. I sometimes listen to the same song on repeat as I find that soothing. Yoga can be good, and I really need to try meditation properly.

Changing jobs is insanely stressful but once it becomes habit the anxiety should hopefully come down. 

• I don't have any diet advice but the things I use for my anxiety are getting outside more, especially in nature, and just sitting or walking. I sometimes listen to the same song on repeat as I find that soothing. Yoga can be good, and I really need to try meditation properly.

Changing jobs is insanely stressful but once it becomes habit the anxiety should hopefully come down. 

Children
  • Outdoor is utter torture for me at the moment due to to another on going issue which I'm keeping under certain with my family at the moment as it can't come out of the closet just yet. I tend to eat lot of rubbish so I'm trying some probatcics to help to balance everything out