I don't want to be here anymore

I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want any pain or suffering, I just want it to be over. If I google how to kill myself it just comes up with loads of numbers to talk to people for help. I don't want. Can someone tell me a way that is guarenteed to work with no pain/suffering. 

Thanks

Parents
  • Dear Dean,

I know where you are coming from, and I don't mind admitting that I have had thoughts like this in the past. I am currently unemployed and I am struggling to find my place in the grand scheme of things. So as you can see, you are not alone. However, please try to consider your family in all of this. They are always there when you need them. Whenever I had feelings like this, and I couldn't reveal that I was feeling like this to my family, I contacted The Samaritans via email, and I received a very fast response and advice.

I hope that this helps. God bless.

• Dear Dean,

I know where you are coming from, and I don't mind admitting that I have had thoughts like this in the past. I am currently unemployed and I am struggling to find my place in the grand scheme of things. So as you can see, you are not alone. However, please try to consider your family in all of this. They are always there when you need them. Whenever I had feelings like this, and I couldn't reveal that I was feeling like this to my family, I contacted The Samaritans via email, and I received a very fast response and advice.

I hope that this helps. God bless.

Children
No Data