Up and Down

Was on a high all day today as I was quitting the smoking, went to gym had *** workout come home and I'm depressed as hell All of a sudden, this up and down of my emotions worrys me, never used to notice it when I  used drugs cause I was numbing my brain trying to be like everyone else and not feel this way high then low all the time, is there anything I can do to stop it? 

Parents
  • I am also going to quit smoking. That is why I am searching for tips online which could be helpful for me in quitting. My friend told me to divert my mind 

[edited by Heather - Mod - just to let you know I have removed the link advertising resume writing, in line with community rule 7, we don't allow users to register an account with us primarily to advertise, or sell, products and services.

• I am also going to quit smoking. That is why I am searching for tips online which could be helpful for me in quitting. My friend told me to divert my mind 

[edited by Heather - Mod - just to let you know I have removed the link advertising resume writing, in line with community rule 7, we don't allow users to register an account with us primarily to advertise, or sell, products and services.

Children
No Data