I feel trapped

Does anyone else feel trapped?

I've been down for the past few years now. I remember first going to see a doctor back in 2014, so nearly 5 years i've been down. At one point back in 2017 I wanted to kill myself. I know that losing a loved one can be hard, and the only reason i'm still here is because i'd rather feel this way than there even be a alight possibility that my family might feel like this if I was gone. I've tried multiple things to try and feel better but nothing works. Things seem ok for a while, then it just gets bad again and I feel bad. I'm tired of putting effort into trying things that clearly don't work. I'm so done. Nothing I seem to do seems to change the way I think, it's like my brain is wired to just be negative, and doesn't want to change. I feel alone, im always tired, and most days I don't know why I get out of bed. I don't know what to do anymorr, I can't kill myself but I don't want to feel like this anymore

Parents
  • Hello Dean, 

You are not alone in feeling like this. I, myself, have felt like this before (I sometimes still do). Try to think of all of the things that you have achieved in your life and all of the different places that you have been to (If you are a traveller). Also, have you tried writing/creating something, to put what you are feeling into context? When I feel like this, I start to write things i.e. Scripts. I am currently in the process of trying to write a book (When I can get some peace and quiet in the house). I find it therapeutic. I hope that this helps!

• Hello Dean, 

You are not alone in feeling like this. I, myself, have felt like this before (I sometimes still do). Try to think of all of the things that you have achieved in your life and all of the different places that you have been to (If you are a traveller). Also, have you tried writing/creating something, to put what you are feeling into context? When I feel like this, I start to write things i.e. Scripts. I am currently in the process of trying to write a book (When I can get some peace and quiet in the house). I find it therapeutic. I hope that this helps!

Children
No Data