What’s the point

im seriously considering taking my life, I can’t go to work cos I don’t function well in work environment but I can’t afford not to. I’m on esa support but it’s not enough and I can’t get pip cos they don’t believe my issues. I’m causing issues for others and I’m a burden on family who also can’t afford to keep me so what’s the point! I have no quality of life and I’m ruining everyone else’s so why carry on

Parents
  • Hi, I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling like this. I've been in the place similar to where you are now, where I didn't see the point in carrying on and felt that everyone else would be better off without me. But it got better and I'm glad that I'm still here to tell the tale! It seems that you may be depressed and I really think that it would be wise for you to speak to your GP or other appropriate healthcare provider about this as they will be able to support you through this difficult time and signpost you to other services that will also be able to support you. Please see the following link with UK wide advice on who to contact for mental health issues and/or emergencies.

https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/mental-health-services/dealing-with-a-mental-health-crisis-or-emergency/

• Hi, I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling like this. I've been in the place similar to where you are now, where I didn't see the point in carrying on and felt that everyone else would be better off without me. But it got better and I'm glad that I'm still here to tell the tale! It seems that you may be depressed and I really think that it would be wise for you to speak to your GP or other appropriate healthcare provider about this as they will be able to support you through this difficult time and signpost you to other services that will also be able to support you. Please see the following link with UK wide advice on who to contact for mental health issues and/or emergencies.

https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/mental-health-services/dealing-with-a-mental-health-crisis-or-emergency/

Children
No Data