Periods

I am 14yr old girl with Aspergers and I started my period at lunch today. I don’t know my dad for reason I don’t want to say so I live with my mum and older sister (she is 15) and I don’t know how to tell her I’ve started. How do I tell her? I fell so stressed, scared, worried, and anxious about telling her. What do I do?

Parents
  • ...Greetings Anyone reading... This sort of thing as a quandary puzzles Myself - I should say that I am Female, though. Periods are a thing which is about as "easy to hide" as nosebleeds or puberty. There is no point in trying to keep it secret, because it will be found out. Get over the stress or anxiety about it, since this will happen for at least 20 Years afterwards. BUT - there is of course no need to go around making it Public --- just discuss it with Persons (usually Women) who are important to Oneself.

...When My own began at school, I just said so, and that was that. (Sorry to seem blunt, Apologies in advance.)

P.S. - The minimum age for using this Forum is supposed to be 16 Years Old. So, watch out for that, here.

• ...Greetings Anyone reading... This sort of thing as a quandary puzzles Myself - I should say that I am Female, though. Periods are a thing which is about as "easy to hide" as nosebleeds or puberty. There is no point in trying to keep it secret, because it will be found out. Get over the stress or anxiety about it, since this will happen for at least 20 Years afterwards. BUT - there is of course no need to go around making it Public --- just discuss it with Persons (usually Women) who are important to Oneself.

...When My own began at school, I just said so, and that was that. (Sorry to seem blunt, Apologies in advance.)

P.S. - The minimum age for using this Forum is supposed to be 16 Years Old. So, watch out for that, here.

Children
No Data