PIP CON

As some of you are aware, I had my PIP assessment this morning.  And I'm not happy.

A few weeks ago I completed a very full application form describing which parts of life I have difficulty with.  And  what I don't suffer from.

The face to face interview this morning concentrated on those aspects of life I'm ok with and ignored due to lack of time any of my problem areas.

An analogy would be someone going to A&E in agony due to a dislocated shoulder.  And the doctor doing a full medical examination of the whole body, except for the injured shoulder.  And then declaring that the patient is in perfect health.

Parents
  • Greetinds, Me 'again', Sir...

As You may have seen, I replied to your previous Thread last night. I worried about it, I did not know why, and thought of a thing to write to-day upon it. Some coincidence that I get chance to log on (My so-called Brother is out) and as I do I see this...!

Upon the other Thread I said that the general view in this Forum is not to complete any forms 'by oneself'. But I was also wondering if this was a new tactic (evil), by scheduling SURPRISE interviews which did not allow the interviewee time to do anything but attend... feeling pressured, flustered, and likely to fail...?

Now I have my answer, perhaps? This is not fair, and not right. BUT I might have some useful advice to try. This is something which I am currently "trying" myself at DWP, so I do not know how it may turn out.

They just keep prevaricating (delaying). What You had to do, and especially what has just been done - *as You state it here* - ... Note and Write it down, in linear order - form, last-minute interview, no support, problems ignored - ...Put this in a Letter and send it to as many "Complaints Departments" as You know of that are dealing with Your claim.

If feeling treated unfairly, if feeling a  "CON", then put that in your complaint --- The thing to know is to present the entire business in a "calm" and logical manner, e.g. "it was as if this entire interview was an attempt at conniving Me", or calm words like that. (!) This sounds stupid (maybe?) but it works. Repackage all that has happened in a manner pretending to be a Lawyer and just expose their hidden intent using their own terms.

This Post is LONG... I have to end it, now...

• ...Also put down how You WOULD have acted at such times given whatever happened. e.g. - "I would have said that I was -----, but I was not asked about ----." Be calm but put anger into it. If NAMES are taken (the Name of the interviewer) then this helps somewhat.

I am out of suggestions, now. (I am thinking of the User here named "Plastic" but cannot "mention" using this old device...sorry.)

• ...Also put down how You WOULD have acted at such times given whatever happened. e.g. - "I would have said that I was -----, but I was not asked about ----." Be calm but put anger into it. If NAMES are taken (the Name of the interviewer) then this helps somewhat.

I am out of suggestions, now. (I am thinking of the User here named "Plastic" but cannot "mention" using this old device...sorry.)

Children
  • (...An Hour later, perhaps I should add something...

OBVIOUSLY any "Official Complaint" should be made AFTER any Official Letters recieved about the matter contained a grievance /disagreement about the matter. Try to get it in quick before Times expire, though.

...But this is another matter/tactic (/Con) altogether, which I would not discuss here...E.g. Posting out a letter fifteen days later which states that "There is only Seventeen Days to Reply from the stated Date of this letter.". I am not discussing that here so there.)