Sleep issues

I’m currently struggling with my sleep. My sleep pattern is strange. I’ll get to sleep at around 10.30pm then I’ll wake around 2am then about an hour later get back to sleep until 6am.

The problem is that I feel tired during the afternoon, since I’ve been off work I’ve been sleeping in the afternoons. It just feels I’m always wanting to sleep.

Is this normal. 

Parents
  • Are you physically run down as well? I know from previous posts you are under alot of emotional stress. I only ask as when I'm under stress my eating gets unpredictable and I get anemia which leaves me constantly tired. 

However my daughter who we believe is asd only sleeps about 3-5 hours a night and not all at once and she has done so for the last 5 years, which I keep being told is normal! 

So I guess it depends on you, if you normally sleep well and are struggling now might be worth talking to gp 

• Are you physically run down as well? I know from previous posts you are under alot of emotional stress. I only ask as when I'm under stress my eating gets unpredictable and I get anemia which leaves me constantly tired. 

However my daughter who we believe is asd only sleeps about 3-5 hours a night and not all at once and she has done so for the last 5 years, which I keep being told is normal! 

So I guess it depends on you, if you normally sleep well and are struggling now might be worth talking to gp 

Children
No Data