Sleep issues

I’m currently struggling with my sleep. My sleep pattern is strange. I’ll get to sleep at around 10.30pm then I’ll wake around 2am then about an hour later get back to sleep until 6am.

The problem is that I feel tired during the afternoon, since I’ve been off work I’ve been sleeping in the afternoons. It just feels I’m always wanting to sleep.

Is this normal. 

Parents
  • yep! 

I'm like you in that I largely go to sleep fairly quickly, around 10.30. Then I frequently wake in the night and am restless for an hour or so. then go back to sleep until wake at 6sih. Unfortunately no afternoon naps for me on work days, but I usually fall asleep on the sofa (either intentionally or not) early evening. At weekends i will purposefully nap on the sofa, for between 30 mins and 2 hours.

• yep! 

I'm like you in that I largely go to sleep fairly quickly, around 10.30. Then I frequently wake in the night and am restless for an hour or so. then go back to sleep until wake at 6sih. Unfortunately no afternoon naps for me on work days, but I usually fall asleep on the sofa (either intentionally or not) early evening. At weekends i will purposefully nap on the sofa, for between 30 mins and 2 hours.

Children
No Data