Angry with everyone and the world

Hello I am feeling so angry with everybody and with the world because I have just read that the human rights organisations do not see some or all things including compulsory military service as slavery or forced labour when it is actually is forced labour and slavery and that the human rights organisations should see something like that as forced labour and that everyone including the human rights organisations should see everything like that as human rights violations and forced labour and that human rights should apply to all of us and that we should all be protected from all things that violates human rights including forced labour/work and slavery and that we should all have more rights as human beings to freedom of choice, to live how we want to live our own lives and for all of us to have more of our own free will too. I really want the world to change now and that I want to do something about the compulsory military service not being seen as forced labour to actually be seen as forced labour as it is forced labour and that it actually does violate human rights. I really want organisations like Amnesty International and the United Nations to campaign for compulsory military service to finally end or be abolished in all other countries like they are already campaigning for the death penalty to be abolished as the military risks lives and creates a lot of war and we don't need war at all and that the military involves killing other people like the death penalty and that two wrongs do not make a right. Also abortion should end or be abolished in all countries too as abortion also involves taking away a human life of an unborn baby/fetus and that nobody has the right to take away another person's life at all in any circumstances.

Parents
  • To stop the anger, stop reading the news, online, TV , newspapers.  

To stay sane, identify what is beyond your influence and control, and accept that you can't do anything about it.

Find an interest or a hobby you enjoy and try to make the world a better place through that.

• Thank you Robert123 for your reply but I do not find it very helpful when you said that I cannot do anything about all the things that I have said above in which I believe I can because a lot of things in this world do need to change like for all of us to have more rights to free will and freedom of choice and to live our lives how we want as human beings are animals too and that we were created by God.

• I understand your frustration with things and are entitled to an opinion but your anti abortion argument has no place in anti war post. Some people may be very hurt by it.

• I did not choose to have mine for medical reasons. But when I went for the procedure I was informed that I had suffered a failed miscarriage and that I had blood poisoning. Had I not gone for the abortion it would have killed me in days and left my son with no one. So had that choice not been available to me it would have had negative impact. Look in to countries where it is illegal the dirty back Street processes that take place that cause more death are you suggesting that is better? 

Your ideas on military service and war are good campaign to change that . But I can not support such a back step in womens rights. 

• Ok that is fine and no I am not a male I am a female. Also I do understand what you are saying about abortion happening for lots of reasons like medical reasons in which that is ok but when it is not for medical reasons at all that is when it is wrong and that people should agree more that when abortion is not for serious medical reasons that is when people will say that a woman should not have an abortion when there is no need to take a life of an unborn baby and that everyone needs to stop being cruel, having negative opinions or saying unkind and unhelpful things and that everyone should listen to what I am saying and to change what they say to me in a positive way too. Also I really want to start a campaign and for human rights organisations to start a campaign for compulsory military service to be abolished and to end in other countries.

• Also in previous posts you worry about national service coming back so I assume you are male??? If not accept my apologies but if you are do you think you know better about women's health rights than we do? I understand abortion is controversial I am merely pointing out that trying to put it in the same category as war is going to hurt some people. Your opinions are valid but so are others that's all

• Also in previous posts you worry about national service coming back so I assume you are male??? If not accept my apologies but if you are do you think you know better about women's health rights than we do? I understand abortion is controversial I am merely pointing out that trying to put it in the same category as war is going to hurt some people. Your opinions are valid but so are others that's all

Children
  • I did not choose to have mine for medical reasons. But when I went for the procedure I was informed that I had suffered a failed miscarriage and that I had blood poisoning. Had I not gone for the abortion it would have killed me in days and left my son with no one. So had that choice not been available to me it would have had negative impact. Look in to countries where it is illegal the dirty back Street processes that take place that cause more death are you suggesting that is better? 

Your ideas on military service and war are good campaign to change that . But I can not support such a back step in womens rights. 

• Ok that is fine and no I am not a male I am a female. Also I do understand what you are saying about abortion happening for lots of reasons like medical reasons in which that is ok but when it is not for medical reasons at all that is when it is wrong and that people should agree more that when abortion is not for serious medical reasons that is when people will say that a woman should not have an abortion when there is no need to take a life of an unborn baby and that everyone needs to stop being cruel, having negative opinions or saying unkind and unhelpful things and that everyone should listen to what I am saying and to change what they say to me in a positive way too. Also I really want to start a campaign and for human rights organisations to start a campaign for compulsory military service to be abolished and to end in other countries.