"NeuroDiversity"... means Psychopaths and Sociopaths, too (nowadays).

"NeuroDiversity"... means Psychopaths and Sociopaths, too, now.
Just in case anyone here might not know.
Just in case I am not believed, here are links. (But also just type "NeuroDiversity +Psychopath and/or +Sociopath into your Search Engine to bring up lots of results.)
These do also admit that "ND" was a term originally coined by Autistics... but since then, the Psychopaths have adopted it, too.

Autistics worry and care... Socio/Psycho-paths do not. That is supposed to be the difference.

https://www.quora.com/What-do-neurodiverse-and-neurotypical-mean

http://www.sociopathworld.com/2014/03/neurodiversity-all-inclusive.html

...I am Autistic, and I have to live with a person of one of those other types stated, there (My so-called 'Brother'). This is the reason why I post less of late... and I may eventually have to leave this Forum completely.

Now you all know.

Parents
  • Greetings, all. I keep thinking about this Thread, rightly, since I myself began it...!

It is a real bother, to Post when I can do, rather than when I want to. Also, I cannot recall all of the Threads I reply to... certainly I am not alone in this. This is a general reply -again...

I posted the links which I posted in the OP because they validated what I said, about SocioPsychoPaths thinking themselves akin to Autistic People... also, the content in them seemed to be similar to what HE (my so-called Brother) likes to say: "Let's get together! We are all the same! I don't care who you are!"... sort of thing. Very sad and very bad.

The second reason I began this Thread was to draw attention to the fact that people like that - who do NOT care - see themselves as the same as persons who DO care. But "Society" seems to treat those who do NOT care with more respect: They threaten, bully, harm, lie, cheat, steal, etc... and so - as long as the law is not broken - Society seems to reward that, as if Society is afraid of them...?

Apart from that, the better Websites which I paid attention to seem to have changed... Websites upon "How to deal with a Socio/psycho-path", that is. Here is a link to one of them, where the text is similar, but the previous links which I had (not posted here) have since disappeared!

https://www.sott.net/article/350993-How-to-deal-with-psychopaths-toxic-people

...If there are better sites with advice then please post links here. But the advice I read is to mainly Avoid such people... 

(I had more to say, and may say more at another time, but I have to sign off, now.) Good Fortune to All.   :-)

• Greetings, all. I keep thinking about this Thread, rightly, since I myself began it...!

It is a real bother, to Post when I can do, rather than when I want to. Also, I cannot recall all of the Threads I reply to... certainly I am not alone in this. This is a general reply -again...

I posted the links which I posted in the OP because they validated what I said, about SocioPsychoPaths thinking themselves akin to Autistic People... also, the content in them seemed to be similar to what HE (my so-called Brother) likes to say: "Let's get together! We are all the same! I don't care who you are!"... sort of thing. Very sad and very bad.

The second reason I began this Thread was to draw attention to the fact that people like that - who do NOT care - see themselves as the same as persons who DO care. But "Society" seems to treat those who do NOT care with more respect: They threaten, bully, harm, lie, cheat, steal, etc... and so - as long as the law is not broken - Society seems to reward that, as if Society is afraid of them...?

Apart from that, the better Websites which I paid attention to seem to have changed... Websites upon "How to deal with a Socio/psycho-path", that is. Here is a link to one of them, where the text is similar, but the previous links which I had (not posted here) have since disappeared!

https://www.sott.net/article/350993-How-to-deal-with-psychopaths-toxic-people

...If there are better sites with advice then please post links here. But the advice I read is to mainly Avoid such people... 

(I had more to say, and may say more at another time, but I have to sign off, now.) Good Fortune to All.   :-)

Children