"NeuroDiversity"... means Psychopaths and Sociopaths, too (nowadays).

"NeuroDiversity"... means Psychopaths and Sociopaths, too, now.
Just in case anyone here might not know.
Just in case I am not believed, here are links. (But also just type "NeuroDiversity +Psychopath and/or +Sociopath into your Search Engine to bring up lots of results.)
These do also admit that "ND" was a term originally coined by Autistics... but since then, the Psychopaths have adopted it, too.

Autistics worry and care... Socio/Psycho-paths do not. That is supposed to be the difference.

https://www.quora.com/What-do-neurodiverse-and-neurotypical-mean

http://www.sociopathworld.com/2014/03/neurodiversity-all-inclusive.html

...I am Autistic, and I have to live with a person of one of those other types stated, there (My so-called 'Brother'). This is the reason why I post less of late... and I may eventually have to leave this Forum completely.

Now you all know.

Parents
  • Greetings, all. I keep thinking about this Thread, rightly, since I myself began it...!

It is a real bother, to Post when I can do, rather than when I want to. Also, I cannot recall all of the Threads I reply to... certainly I am not alone in this. This is a general reply -again...

I posted the links which I posted in the OP because they validated what I said, about SocioPsychoPaths thinking themselves akin to Autistic People... also, the content in them seemed to be similar to what HE (my so-called Brother) likes to say: "Let's get together! We are all the same! I don't care who you are!"... sort of thing. Very sad and very bad.

The second reason I began this Thread was to draw attention to the fact that people like that - who do NOT care - see themselves as the same as persons who DO care. But "Society" seems to treat those who do NOT care with more respect: They threaten, bully, harm, lie, cheat, steal, etc... and so - as long as the law is not broken - Society seems to reward that, as if Society is afraid of them...?

Apart from that, the better Websites which I paid attention to seem to have changed... Websites upon "How to deal with a Socio/psycho-path", that is. Here is a link to one of them, where the text is similar, but the previous links which I had (not posted here) have since disappeared!

https://www.sott.net/article/350993-How-to-deal-with-psychopaths-toxic-people

...If there are better sites with advice then please post links here. But the advice I read is to mainly Avoid such people... 

(I had more to say, and may say more at another time, but I have to sign off, now.) Good Fortune to All.   :-)

• Greetings, all. I keep thinking about this Thread, rightly, since I myself began it...!

It is a real bother, to Post when I can do, rather than when I want to. Also, I cannot recall all of the Threads I reply to... certainly I am not alone in this. This is a general reply -again...

I posted the links which I posted in the OP because they validated what I said, about SocioPsychoPaths thinking themselves akin to Autistic People... also, the content in them seemed to be similar to what HE (my so-called Brother) likes to say: "Let's get together! We are all the same! I don't care who you are!"... sort of thing. Very sad and very bad.

The second reason I began this Thread was to draw attention to the fact that people like that - who do NOT care - see themselves as the same as persons who DO care. But "Society" seems to treat those who do NOT care with more respect: They threaten, bully, harm, lie, cheat, steal, etc... and so - as long as the law is not broken - Society seems to reward that, as if Society is afraid of them...?

Apart from that, the better Websites which I paid attention to seem to have changed... Websites upon "How to deal with a Socio/psycho-path", that is. Here is a link to one of them, where the text is similar, but the previous links which I had (not posted here) have since disappeared!

https://www.sott.net/article/350993-How-to-deal-with-psychopaths-toxic-people

...If there are better sites with advice then please post links here. But the advice I read is to mainly Avoid such people... 

(I had more to say, and may say more at another time, but I have to sign off, now.) Good Fortune to All.   :-)

Children
  • Oh DC

as you are aware. Like you I have recognised that I have been living along side a toxic person. That in itself is progress, to be able to see that their behaviour is not right. 

Howver, the crunch can be what to do about it and if you are able to leave such an environment and having the resource to do so. Is there anyone who can support you with this. Such behaviours can eat away at you and your self belief. 

There are many here who value you greatly and would like to see you in a happier place and able to freely express yourself x