Having no hope

Hello I am feeling quite anxious about going into the new year because I still got the feeling that nothing will ever change for the better for me and I am still worried about what the new year is going to bring. Also I really hate it when no one seems to care about me or understand me at all and this is really wrong and bad as I should not be treated unfairly or differently from everyone else as we all have the same emotions, needs and wants. I know that we are all different but still it is not nice for anyone to be treated horribly either and unfortunately I am still being treated horribly now and I desperately want things to change and for me to finally have a good life but I feel like I don't know what to do anymore as I sometimes feel like I don't want to be on this earth anymore as I feel like just giving up now trying to get people to help me and understand me. I just want people to say helpful and kind things to me and I want kind and caring people around me too. 

Parents
  • Hi, are you at College or Uni? I think that you have a lot of gifts and talents. Winter can be a lonely time especially if you have autism but don't be afraid.  I am also lonely at times at fifty two, having been diagnosed on the ASD spectrum.  These feelings will pass, focus on what you are good at like your art. I love poetry, music and politics.   Take care  and be gentle with yourself today. 

• Sorry but I have still got the feeling that these things will never pass and that life will never get better for me. I just want people to give me more help and to be more helpful to me. I am at college.

• Yes trying to find support is difficult, what are you struggling with, studies, emotions or both.  As an undergraduate I struggled with both, not knowing I was autistic.  I also befriended others on the edge within the Gay community because I could sense my difference.  Somehow I came through like you will, thee is always a glimmer of light, even in the darkest night.  

• At times I also feel alone and suicidal, vulnerable and lonely but that's due to trying to fit into a neuro typical world.  I do have a crisis plan and  am on medication.  I used to be a teaching assistant for eight and a half years in a Secondary school, until the stress became too much.  You are not alone. 

• At times I also feel alone and suicidal, vulnerable and lonely but that's due to trying to fit into a neuro typical world.  I do have a crisis plan and  am on medication.  I used to be a teaching assistant for eight and a half years in a Secondary school, until the stress became too much.  You are not alone. 

Children
No Data