Having no hope

Hello I am feeling quite anxious about going into the new year because I still got the feeling that nothing will ever change for the better for me and I am still worried about what the new year is going to bring. Also I really hate it when no one seems to care about me or understand me at all and this is really wrong and bad as I should not be treated unfairly or differently from everyone else as we all have the same emotions, needs and wants. I know that we are all different but still it is not nice for anyone to be treated horribly either and unfortunately I am still being treated horribly now and I desperately want things to change and for me to finally have a good life but I feel like I don't know what to do anymore as I sometimes feel like I don't want to be on this earth anymore as I feel like just giving up now trying to get people to help me and understand me. I just want people to say helpful and kind things to me and I want kind and caring people around me too. 

Parents
  • Hi, are you at College or Uni? I think that you have a lot of gifts and talents. Winter can be a lonely time especially if you have autism but don't be afraid.  I am also lonely at times at fifty two, having been diagnosed on the ASD spectrum.  These feelings will pass, focus on what you are good at like your art. I love poetry, music and politics.   Take care  and be gentle with yourself today. 

• Sorry but I have still got the feeling that these things will never pass and that life will never get better for me. I just want people to give me more help and to be more helpful to me. I am at college.

• Sometimes we can't change the way things are but we can keep going and find ways to get through.  When I have depressed feelings and feel isolated I  hug my Teddy, then go for a walk and watch the world around me. When I look back I am amazed at the things I achieved and so are the health professionals.  Setting yourself a goal is important. 

• There are many autistic rights group like Autistic UK, Spectrum women on Fb as well as the NAS.  Then there are other disability support and campaign groups. Being part of something bigger helps me to feel stronger. 

• Good now that is fighting talk, yes I totally agree as I am finding a lot of discrimination against people like us in our society.  Many Gay friends were lonely and isolated like us in the mid 1980's.  Some were forced to move out of college accommodation because of abuse. Like them we have to stand tall and proud as people. 

• What do you do for fun? What do you like to do if you have the choice?

Reply Children
No Data