PIP O points

I know PIP is not a given and I know there are people worse than me but I have jesus been turned down flat for Pip , In a nutshell  according to DWP I am too intelligent , too cognitive, too insightful and gave eye contact also I speak well and have a good memory .

I have asked for a mandatory reconsideration .

I did sent in my Autism Assessment diagnosis 

Parents
  • I think a major flaw with PIP ,as it was with DLA, is that it's more about how well you,or someone on your behalf, presents your case rather than how much things actually affect you. This is why someone who is good at presenting their case with moderate needs may do better than someone with greater needs who is less able to present their case.  Ironically with regards to those of us with a mental illness this means that many with significant needs are the most likely to lose out.

• I think a major flaw with PIP ,as it was with DLA, is that it's more about how well you,or someone on your behalf, presents your case rather than how much things actually affect you. This is why someone who is good at presenting their case with moderate needs may do better than someone with greater needs who is less able to present their case.  Ironically with regards to those of us with a mental illness this means that many with significant needs are the most likely to lose out.

Children
No Data