Planning meals /vegan

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend an app/book/method of planning healthy meals?

Food is an area I struggle with, the whole process of choosing meals, buying ingrediants and cooking.

I struggle with cook books as there is too much choice and they just don't work with my brain.

I think the change 4 life app is amazing as it does a random meal planner for you, you can change the meals it gives you if you don't like them and it adds the ingrediants to your shopping list.

Problem is, I have a lactose allergy and a lot of the meals contain milk or cheese.

Also, I want to go vegan to get a healthy diet. I want to eat more than just 5 a day.

But I cannot find any way of organising myself to be able to make and eat tasty vegan meals.

What apps/methods do you use for meal planning?

Parents
  • I'm mostly vegetarian and what I tend to do for easy meals is to have variations on a few basic recipes.  Pasta stir throughs, pizza tray bakes, spicy rice dishes, soups and vegetable chillies.  Most of these will last for more than one meal.  To make things more special I might scatter roasted pine nuts or jalapenos on top.  I also have a recipe book just for wraps so I have a few variations on these too - incl. seeds, sprouted seeds, nuts, salad, houmous and beans. 

• I'm mostly vegetarian and what I tend to do for easy meals is to have variations on a few basic recipes.  Pasta stir throughs, pizza tray bakes, spicy rice dishes, soups and vegetable chillies.  Most of these will last for more than one meal.  To make things more special I might scatter roasted pine nuts or jalapenos on top.  I also have a recipe book just for wraps so I have a few variations on these too - incl. seeds, sprouted seeds, nuts, salad, houmous and beans. 

Children
No Data