Planning meals /vegan

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend an app/book/method of planning healthy meals?

Food is an area I struggle with, the whole process of choosing meals, buying ingrediants and cooking.

I struggle with cook books as there is too much choice and they just don't work with my brain.

I think the change 4 life app is amazing as it does a random meal planner for you, you can change the meals it gives you if you don't like them and it adds the ingrediants to your shopping list.

Problem is, I have a lactose allergy and a lot of the meals contain milk or cheese.

Also, I want to go vegan to get a healthy diet. I want to eat more than just 5 a day.

But I cannot find any way of organising myself to be able to make and eat tasty vegan meals.

What apps/methods do you use for meal planning?

Parents
  • Although it's not specifically a vegan cookbook I find Carol Vordermans Detox Recipes a really useful cookbook. There's a lot of vegan recipes that contain simple ingredients and they're store cupboard items.

Like Tom, I get stuck in a cycle of eating the same foods over and over again. Black bean chipolata chill and potato cubes is what I'm mostly eating at the min. I sometimes add Carol's lentil and cashew nut dhal to the mix as well.

• Thank you for the advise, I'll check that out.

And me too, I had an egg fried rice recipe with stir fried veg that I ate daily for 3 months until I got sick of it.

Reply Children
No Data