SPOOOOOORTS :)

Hey, so there's this misconception that because we're on the spectrum we're either not capable of, or interested in, physical activity. It is an actual miracle that somebody with my co-ordination can actually catch a ball, but sport is probably the biggest factor that has a positive impact on my mental health. Is anybody else here on a team?

Parents
  • As a child I ran cross country for my county. But I hate sports as such, the winning losing thing. I would still enjoy activity if i was able but I'm not able bodied any more. I used to live cross country running and walking. Swimming (which I can still do but not to the same level) cycling, anything that involves a ball is just not happening.

• As a child I ran cross country for my county. But I hate sports as such, the winning losing thing. I would still enjoy activity if i was able but I'm not able bodied any more. I used to live cross country running and walking. Swimming (which I can still do but not to the same level) cycling, anything that involves a ball is just not happening.

Children
No Data