Aspergers ADHD and PMT/PMS

Hi, this is my first post so take it easy with me.

Im a young hyperactive female and get very irregular periods, my G.P has put me on the pill to help see if it will help to regulate my periods and also with the crazy hormones.

I get PMS or whatever you want to call it so bad, it’s like I first get really really tired and angry and way way to irrational about things and everything and eventually I get quite suicidal and self harm and just have this strange and immense feeling of sadness and doom. Does anyone else get into this kind of state..

I’m nearly 30years old and I feel like somehow I’m getting too old to be behaving like this, I’ve never had proper friends but in the last few years I’ve made great ones but they somehow don’t understand my autism and my anger and irrational behaviour. I don’t understand it either. And as my periods are so irregular it’s very hard to know what is going on when it happens, when I get so so angry about everything and very upset. The G.P said that a healthy diet, sleep and exercise helps but I’m very fit and healthy and it don’t help.

Im single and happy and never want kids I just want this crazy behaviour to stop or at least be tolerable and more understandable.

Enw

Parents
  • Theccontraceptive pill will help to regulate the timings of your period and help reduce heaviness of flow which in turn will give you greater predictability and also help you when making plans.

DragonCats suggestion of supplements are good, and also look into diet, 

https://www.webmd.com/women/pms/features/diet-and-pms

Bardic.. thank you for the words “perimenopausal”... I’m 43.. and can’t wait! ..,. :)

• You will know when you reach the 'perimenopausal' stage in your forties but it's not an easy time either and a former colleague thought she was dying...I am waiting for mine to stop now, unfortunately they recommenced in February and women in their fifties are counting down...The menopause is when you have not bled for a whole year, I shall celebrate when that day comes!  My perimenopausal period begun when I reached forty, a period every three weeks and heavy with it too.

• Don’t think I’m quite there yet...but they are seeming to become shorter and lighter!!! ... but so am I! 

Reply Children
No Data