Three disorders

Now i know for sure i have autism because i got an official diagnosis and still have all the signs but i have been doing some research and i also show the signs of bipolar disorder and a borderline personality disorder so i was thinking...can it be possible that i have all three of these disorders?

Parents
  • Hi , my name is "Dexter". I've got Asperger's syndrome. Also, just been diagnosed with E.U.P.D. (Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder) , used to be called BPD. I believe that, like most of the general population, autistic or not , you could be diagnosed with one , two or more "issues". Just cos we're autistic doesn't mean we can't get poorly (mentally or physically). Looking for help if your an "adult" above the age of 25 is near impossible. Mental health services don't want to know, MAIN (an autism charity) don't even want to know. N.A.S don't want to know. But If your an "adult" over the age of 25 you can be picked on laughed at and have people take videos or photos of you cos of how dumb we look. If your under 25, (especially a kid) , then you get whatever the *** you want. Me personally my self harming is just as regular. Thoughts of life ending are still there. What I got from care co ordinator is , well you cant save everyone. This may not be helpful, but I'm just trying to get the truth out there. There's no money for adult social care (25 +), but there's money to fund druggies and alcoholics and people who can't keep there pants on. There's money to pay premiership footballers idiotic amounts of money. There's money to pay people who can't sing. There's money , money, money, but its not where its needed. Hey, probably the high and almighty at the N.A.S get massive pay checks.

(The N.A.S. need to put some better effort in making this "forum" more functional, cause at present its an absolute f****** nightmare to use.).

They won't do that would they, they'd rather just help the f****** kids.

why, in this f****** stupid world, that if your a bad person , you get whatever the *** you want??

25+   (WE ARE THE FORGOTTEN ONES!!). WE DON'T EXIST. WE ARE NOTHING. WE ARE THE DOG CRAP ON THERE SHOES.

Sorry for the honesty , but it is the truth, And people don't like honesty, it costs too much.

• Hi , my name is "Dexter". I've got Asperger's syndrome. Also, just been diagnosed with E.U.P.D. (Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder) , used to be called BPD. I believe that, like most of the general population, autistic or not , you could be diagnosed with one , two or more "issues". Just cos we're autistic doesn't mean we can't get poorly (mentally or physically). Looking for help if your an "adult" above the age of 25 is near impossible. Mental health services don't want to know, MAIN (an autism charity) don't even want to know. N.A.S don't want to know. But If your an "adult" over the age of 25 you can be picked on laughed at and have people take videos or photos of you cos of how dumb we look. If your under 25, (especially a kid) , then you get whatever the *** you want. Me personally my self harming is just as regular. Thoughts of life ending are still there. What I got from care co ordinator is , well you cant save everyone. This may not be helpful, but I'm just trying to get the truth out there. There's no money for adult social care (25 +), but there's money to fund druggies and alcoholics and people who can't keep there pants on. There's money to pay premiership footballers idiotic amounts of money. There's money to pay people who can't sing. There's money , money, money, but its not where its needed. Hey, probably the high and almighty at the N.A.S get massive pay checks.

(The N.A.S. need to put some better effort in making this "forum" more functional, cause at present its an absolute f****** nightmare to use.).

They won't do that would they, they'd rather just help the f****** kids.

why, in this f****** stupid world, that if your a bad person , you get whatever the *** you want??

25+   (WE ARE THE FORGOTTEN ONES!!). WE DON'T EXIST. WE ARE NOTHING. WE ARE THE DOG CRAP ON THERE SHOES.

Sorry for the honesty , but it is the truth, And people don't like honesty, it costs too much.

Children
No Data