Three disorders

Now i know for sure i have autism because i got an official diagnosis and still have all the signs but i have been doing some research and i also show the signs of bipolar disorder and a borderline personality disorder so i was thinking...can it be possible that i have all three of these disorders?

Parents
  • another thing is when i try to talk to my family about this they just say i'm paranoid and that it's just because i have autism but it is possible to have autism and something else, so it's hard for me to try to find out if i also have something else because my family never hears me out on this subject so the most i can make is an inaccurate self diagnosis, hence how i think i have these three things.

• another thing is when i try to talk to my family about this they just say i'm paranoid and that it's just because i have autism but it is possible to have autism and something else, so it's hard for me to try to find out if i also have something else because my family never hears me out on this subject so the most i can make is an inaccurate self diagnosis, hence how i think i have these three things.

Children