I might not be upon this Forum in Hot Weather...

I joined this Forum at around August/September of 2017, curious about the Internet and "Chat Forums" in general.
(Now I certainly know a lot more about them. Thank You to all upon here.)
I joined just after Summer, when the Weather was cooling. And so my Old devices were able to work as well as myself about this business.
(We are all "Old"/"Outdated".)
Now the Hot Weather is coming back, which *is* quite alright. Yet never so much for myself, and for my Devices, which are my only methods of continuing upon this Forum.
(Yes, We overheat quickly, and cannot cool off. No, We cannot simply all of the time "Use a Fan". Fans themselves get Hot, too.)
...In short - This Thread is a Warning, or is asking if anyone else has such troubles - during Hot Weather: Once it is over 80° Fahrenheit, then all I and my Devices can do is worry much, and then sit and do nothing... except wait for for a little past the Summer Solstice...

Parents
  • It is really the Hot Weather now! And so I write and try this...

I have wanted to post this little thing for a while, concerning hot weather, and so as it is currently so, here goes. (Guess which one is myself, and which is not...!) :

"The weather is lovely and warm, isn't it?"
    "My asthma is worse during hot weather due to the pollution."
    "But it is so lovely and hot, isn't it?"
    "The media reports that some people are dying due to it being so hot."
    "Yes, but it is beautiful hot weather, isn't it?"
    "There is no rain. Fields and crops are being scorched, and animals and people are dying. Heatwaves are being reported as far as East Asia, now."
    "Well, that's too bad for them, but this sunshine is so lovely isn't it?"
    "The media only acknowledges Pollution when it gets this hot. Usually they just find a way to blame 'Nature' as always for any problems. Such as so-called "Super Pollen", where Pollution combines with Pollen, and then Radiation bakes it into a toxic mixture. But I am not allergic to Pollen at all, only to Pollution."
    "Sorry to hear that. But this weather is so lovely anyway! EVERYONE is loving the Sunshine! Sunshine is so wonderful!"
    "My skin feels like it is on fire. And my Eczema turns into painful "Heat Rashes", and all I can do is be itching, in pain, or out of breath."
    "..Wait... Oh no... it is turning really cold. I don't like this! Where did the Lovely Sunshine go? Quick close all the windows! I must get my umbrella out! The Summer is over...!!"
    "...Excuse me, but That is just one little cloud passing over. The Sun shall come out again in a second. Yes, see that there...?"
    "...Oooooh yeah! Thank Goodness that horrible bit of rain went away - now it is lovely Sunshine and Hot Weather again! Isn't it beautiful?"
    "..."

...End of Post (Rant)!

• It is really the Hot Weather now! And so I write and try this...

I have wanted to post this little thing for a while, concerning hot weather, and so as it is currently so, here goes. (Guess which one is myself, and which is not...!) :

"The weather is lovely and warm, isn't it?"
    "My asthma is worse during hot weather due to the pollution."
    "But it is so lovely and hot, isn't it?"
    "The media reports that some people are dying due to it being so hot."
    "Yes, but it is beautiful hot weather, isn't it?"
    "There is no rain. Fields and crops are being scorched, and animals and people are dying. Heatwaves are being reported as far as East Asia, now."
    "Well, that's too bad for them, but this sunshine is so lovely isn't it?"
    "The media only acknowledges Pollution when it gets this hot. Usually they just find a way to blame 'Nature' as always for any problems. Such as so-called "Super Pollen", where Pollution combines with Pollen, and then Radiation bakes it into a toxic mixture. But I am not allergic to Pollen at all, only to Pollution."
    "Sorry to hear that. But this weather is so lovely anyway! EVERYONE is loving the Sunshine! Sunshine is so wonderful!"
    "My skin feels like it is on fire. And my Eczema turns into painful "Heat Rashes", and all I can do is be itching, in pain, or out of breath."
    "..Wait... Oh no... it is turning really cold. I don't like this! Where did the Lovely Sunshine go? Quick close all the windows! I must get my umbrella out! The Summer is over...!!"
    "...Excuse me, but That is just one little cloud passing over. The Sun shall come out again in a second. Yes, see that there...?"
    "...Oooooh yeah! Thank Goodness that horrible bit of rain went away - now it is lovely Sunshine and Hot Weather again! Isn't it beautiful?"
    "..."

...End of Post (Rant)!

Children
  • Lmao, that's a pretty funny summary! Yep, there are people like that but I think it's even getting to some of the most hardcore sun-lovers!

I feel your pain DC! I don't deal with heat very well myself. I sort of lose the parameters of my body, I'm covered in bruises from banging off things. Sleep is impossible. It was really windy here today but even if you took the deepest breath it was like breathing in soup. My mom summed it up best "This is horrible son. It's like being inside a ******* tumble dryer".

*** this summer.

[Edited by Moderator}

• So hot now Ill soon have to leave my vest and wooly jumper off.

And it takes a !ot to separare me from my jumper!